Learn the Hottest Storage Technology in the Industry
The HPE Nimble Introduction and Administration course is an instructor led course. This course teaches students how to perform common management tasks including: array installation, creating volumes, and protecting/recovering data with snapshots and replication. This course also covers system monitoring using Nimble Storage’s InfoSight.
Date: October 8th, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown
201 E 8th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Duration: 1 Day
The following topics will be discussed using the latest Nimble Operating System. The learner will then have the opportunity to apply the knowledge in a series of lab exercises.
• All Flash Array (AF Series) introduction
• Adaptive Flash Array (HF Series) introduction
Introduction to the User Interface
• Web UI
• CLI Introduction
Racking and Cabling
Working with Volumes/ Host Attachment
• Create volumes and zero-copy clones
• Attach & verify volumes/clones to Windows
• Create and modify data protection polices for volumes
• Restore volumes and individual files from a snapshots
• Set up replication and perform basic DR operations
System Monitor / Management
• Use the Nimble GUI to monitor array capacity/performance
• Navigate Nimble Storage InfoSight
• InfoSight Tour and Demonstration
• Initialize an array – Nimble Setup Manager and CLI
• Creating Volumes
• Attaching Volumes to a Windows Hosts using NCM
• Snapshot and Data recovery
• Replication and Disaster Recovery
Optional Knowledge Check Exam
Is currently only available to Partners and HPE employees that attend the course.
HPE Nimble Storage Administrators Professionals and Technical Partners
Instructor Led Training (ILT)
Students will need to bring a Microsoft OS laptop (1368 x 768 or greater) or MAC with Windows emulation and a mouse for use in the labs.
To register for the class: Select/Click Register Now to complete the registration process
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and local government amenities policies are enforced for this training. Amenities such as food and other items are limited to those attendees that have met the required amenity policy requirements.
Contact: [email protected] for questions.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise